That was the Twitter hashtag trending last week. Being that unpopular opinions are my forte, I immediately began cataloging mine. Here’s ten, the majority of which are sure to bunch some panties and chafe sensitive hides.
- Video games contribute to societal violence.
- The importance of a “college education” is really over-hyped.
- Affirmative action perpetuates racism.
- Erotic romance readers are the most nasty, viscous, defensive genre readers on the planet.
- Tarantino’s “Pulp Fiction” is way over-rated.
- Despite what ESPN said, Michael Jordan wasn’t CLOSE to being the best athlete ever.
- Nutella is kinda nasty.
- The Hunger Games was a chick flick.
- It is unladylike for a woman to cuss.
- People who play the lottery are generally bad with their money.
Pretty unpopular, eh? But that’s not all! As an added bonus, here’s ten more unpopular opinions.
- Marijuana IS a gateway drug.
- Vampires will always be far more interesting than zombies.
- Christian fiction readers are by-and-large unsophisticated readers.
- George Clooney is a pretty average actor.
- Mayonnaise is the best condiment.
- People who emphasize tolerance and love are often the most intolerant, unloving, mean people you will ever meet.
- Much contemporary advice on raising kids results in child-worship.
- The WNBA is unwatchable.
- America has done far more good in the world than evil.
- Caramel over chocolate, any day.
And there’s plenty more where that came from.